Join our next 4-week AltAccountant Focused Practice Workshop.
Starts Nov. 18th, 2019 and ends December 20th, 2019
Workshop Price: $3,250 per person (First 10 attendees will get a $750 discount). Limited to 20 people in total
You will learn the following four strategic skills to have a focused practice in 2020:
- Developing a Unique Position Statement: clearly communicate to your target client what your speciality is and why you are perfectly positioned to create value for them
- Price on Purpose: learn how to have a value conversation and use pricing as tool to get the clients that want to pay more to get more when offering value-based options
- Create a Productized Service: develop a “product” version of your service with a clear and specific job to be done; use it to get clients “in the door” quickly to convert them to recurring/subscription service
- Prepare for the Subscription Business Model: create strategies around converting new customers from productized service into recurring revenue by offering a companion subscription to continue to support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does the workshop work?
A: We will meet 3 times a week using Zoom to have a webinar-style meeting (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 weeks)
- How long does it take?
A: Each meeting will be about an hour long, in-between meetings there are about 2-3 additional hours of homework required. A total of 8-14 hours of time commitment per week
- What will be covered in each session?
A: Each week, we will have one session called “Learning Session” where we will facilitate the framework and the exercise; one session called “Brainstorming Session” where the attendees will give feedback and ideas to each other towards their own project; and an “Execution Session” where each attendee will present their final project and get feedback from the coaches
- Will I get one-on-one coaching?
A: No, but you will get direct feedback from the coaches/facilitators during the execution session
- How many total attendees?
A: The sessions will be broken into groups of five, so all attendees can actively participate on the interactive session. The Nov/Dec 2019 cohort will be limited to 20 attendees (or 4 groups) in total.
Next Cohort will be on Late April / Early May 2020
Hector Garcia, CPA.CITP, CGMA
StartMaster Schedules - Cohort #2 -> Groups 1 and 2
StartWeek 1 - Videos to watch on Positioning
StartWeek 1 (11/18/2019) - Draft Your Unique Positioning Statement (99:55)
StartWeek 1 - Wednesday Brainstorming (161:31)
StartWeek 1 - Friday Feedback (197:35)
StartWeek 2 - Videos to watch on Value Conversations and Fixed Fee Pricing
StartWeek 2 (11/25/2019) - Learn Value Conversation and Pricing Options (100:34)
StartWeek 2 - Wednesday Brainstorming (185:01)
PreviewWeek 3 (12/09/2019) - Create a Productized Service & Transitioning to Subscription (103:34)
StartWeek 3 - Brainstorming (179:10)
StartWeek 3 - Final Feedback (168:43)
StartWeek 4 (12/16/2019) - Selling and Providing Advisory Services Effectively (117:12)
StartWeek 4 - Brainstorming (185:31)
StartEnd of Week 4 (12/20/2018) - Implementing Changes for 2020 / Path to Transformation